Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend

I took it easy this weekend. On Friday I saw Eagle Eye with Brandon, Sonesh and Chamika (co-workers). Pretty good movie!!! Lots of action!! Saturday was flag football. We lost again but we are getting better. No one ran into a teammate (that would be me last game). Afterwards Jennifer, Elbert and I went for lunch. Got home and took a 3 hour nap. Playing flag football really wipes me out. I stayed home the rest of the night.
Sunday I walked around White Rock Lake in shorts and a tank top. I heard in MN there was frost on the ground in the morning. On the map, I walked the red path. It took me 2hrs 30mins. Beautiful day!!! Champika and I went to an Ethiopian resaurant Kereje. I liked it. They gave you a platter with a big piece of doughy bread, injera, that covers the whole platter and scoops of sides on top of it. I got the vegetarian dish; a greens, three types of lentils in various textures, potato salad and a tomato salad. It was a hole in the wall kind of place. We are going to try to find a Somali restaurant next.

No comments: