Tuesday, September 2, 2008

some pictures

On August 22nd, my brothers, sister and I went over to my grandparent's house and had delicious dinner!!!
Since Shawn and I would be in Texas went Drew was graduating, Drew brought his outfit to Grandma's so we could take a sibling picture.




Grandma, Faith and I






Then that night Julie, Jena and I went to Dive Bar in Woodbury!!!







The next day, Julie and I just laid around her house. It felt good to relax. That night we went out for Mexican restuarant.





August 28th, Shawn and I started our drive down to Texas. My car was tip-top fill.









Driving!! The drive was looong. We stopped every four hours for gas and something to drink. We drove about 7 hours and stopped in Kansas City, MO to sleep.








Crossing the Texan border. Finally!!!!!

No comments: