Monday, September 22, 2008

My Weekend


Friday, a couple co-workers and I went to a dance club in Uptown. Its always fun going out with friends!!




Saturday, I played flag football. So much fun!!! I was a little worried at first. Thinking 'what did I get myself into?'. Once we started playing, I really got into. I even caught a ball!!!! We lost but we did really well for only practicing an hour before the game.

After a 3.5 hour nap and running some errands, I went to Oktoberfest in Addison with some co-workers. We just ate. The festival was packed. Went through five food lines, walked around then went home.


Sunday was nice. Just relaxed. Laid out by the pool in the morning then went to Sprinkles in the afternoon to celebrate Sarah's birthday. Sprinkle only sales cupcakes, really really moist delicious cupcakes!!!




I had a red velvet cupcakes and Sarah had a carrot cupcake.





I just relaxed at home for the rest of the night. It was a beautiful night. I opened all the windows and porch door.









Today I am going to go register my car in Texas. Wish me luck. I think I have anything I need but it seems like they always get you somehow.

No comments: