Thursday, August 14, 2008

Haircut

I went in yesterday to get a short fun/sassy haircut and I came out with a boring/too short in the front and too long in the back haircut. So upset.












The stylist gave me bangs that are too short. I am going to have to bobbypin my hair back for awhile until the bangs grow out. The back is not short or stacked enough. I have been going to her for years. I cannot believe this horrible haircut happened. She said it looks cute and she would never let me leave with a bad haircut. Its a cute haircut, just not on me and not with my hair type. Seriously, I cried all the way home. She could tell I was upset and was asking what dont I like. She wanted to cut off MORE. I said 'no'. Cutting off more would make it worse. GRRRR!! I want to go to Texas look cute. I do not feel cute. :(










I wanted this haircut. Just a little bit shorter.

1 comment:

Jack said...

Problem is you did not show anyone how short your bangs were. Can you put up a picture that shows your fully styled?