Monday, August 10, 2009

July 29th thru August 9th

Still trying to recover from my MN trip!! I am assistant leader of a coed boy scout explorer group, this summer our trip was to backpack Isle Royale! It was AMAZING!!! We backpacking over 30 miles. August 2nd thru 6th.I volunteered with the Fringe Festival on July 30th and August 7th. It is my 5th year volunteering! Love it!!
Tried to see all my friends while I was in town! Julie and I got lunch on Friday the 7th!
Saturday the 8th, Jena and I went to the Pizza Luce Block Party then saw a Fringe Festival play.Went to the bars a couple times with Drew and Anna!
Shannon, Andy and I met for brunch at uptown Diner on Sunday! MMM...greasy breakfast food!!
Faith, Sara and I got breakfast at Perkin the first breakfast I was in Mpls. I miss Perkins!My siblings, dad, his new wife and I after their wedding.

And, of course, I hung out with my favorite person.

No comments: