Monday, May 18, 2009

Sunday May 17th

GORGEOUS day on Sunday!!! I believe it was in the 80s. Beautiful day to be outside!!! Ate brunch outside at the pool with some people from the apartment complex, walked a little bit around white rock lake, about eleven of us from the apartment complex walked to the Lakewood Shopping Area where there was a festival and ate at Matts. Got a little sun burnt on my shoulders!!
The next couple days are going to be crunch time at work. Leaving for MN of Thursday. I need to have anything looking good before I go. Land in MN at 740pm, probably hang out with Jena and Julie. Friday I am going to Faith's school to eat lunch with her. Hopfully visit Stef and the Wilkowski. Visit my 96 year old great-grandma on Saturday with my aunt. Then Sunday have brunch at my other aunt's house. Leave Monday at 730am. Hoping to kidnap my sister Faith for pretty much the whole time while I am there.Faith and I at the Britney Spears concert during her spring break visit in March.

No comments: