Friday, September 4, 2009

New Apartment

Moved into my new apartment last weekend!! Pictures soon. My brother Shawn and I have been living together the last year. He has decided to move back to MN at the end of September. Still in the some apartment complex, just different building. I like the apartment! The two-bedroom was too big and I never hung my pictures. This apartment is 600-and-some sq ft. Next week some friends are coming over for dinner and helping my hang pictures. Going to Art & Frame Expo tonight to get two pictures framed. Michael's does an ok job framing but I want better than that. One of the pictures I getting framed is a picture my mom painted and other is a picture of a church in Prague. I heard good things about Art & Frame Expo, crossing my fingers.

Less than a year left in Texas!!

No comments: